June 28, 2015

Hearttoheart

Seminggu berlalu,tapi luka dalam belum pulih sepenuhnya.
Pliss muka maintain cool,cool,cool*senyumlahwalaupunhambar*

Knock.knock.knock.
Assalamualaikum..

Aku duduk berhadapan tiga orang lecturer yang paling  aku hormat.
Sebenarya sangat sangat sangat malu nak menghadap mereka.
Masa cepatlah kau berputar.

L: How are you?
M: Fine.
L: Are you okay?
M: No.I'm not okay?
L: Why?
M: I couldn't forget about the accident.I did biggest mistake in my life. So, I couldn't forgive myself.
Perhaps forever
L: Oh,mybe raya aidilfitri you boleh maafkan kesalahan ape yang you dah buat.
***everyone laughed***
L: Maznah, actually from the beginning we're really happy the way you interact with the mother and child. Then when you start to put insert earphone to the child for play audiometry to check air conduction,we're disappointed in you. But we thought just your tactic and hope you realized your mistake when you want to put bone vibrator on child's mastoid bone for bone conduction.
M: Sorry, I really like in my own world. I didn't notice I switched transducer..supposedly red for right, blue for left, but  everything is messed up!!!!
I put red insertearphone on left ear, blue insertearphone on right  ear, 
also same for bone vibrator.  :(
L: U're not bad at all maznah. U improved a lot! Just in your case put wrong transducer then accidentally made fatal error and you noticed before VIVA..So were sorry to hold you for another one month and unfair to others if you passed. Just take this as your training before other company hire you as a audiologist. Actually, we look you have something special that others doesn't have and your level dah macam audiologist. 
M: Oh..(Seriously,ape yang aku dengar.macam mimpi): Ape nak buat.dah jadi.I need to accept the reality and move on.
L: So, don't repeat the same mistake for in your future okay. Remember  during clinical session you must control everything like big boss, ade yang you curious cepat bertindak. We're here to help you. If you have any problems just come to see us.So, you nak exam awal?
M: Yeah!! Sure, I want (,neuron neuron sepintas kilat say yes)




"maznah,awak kena kuat.Rezeki belum sampai.Sabar ya"-pesanan mak..misssyoualot
*one thing, remember no matter how hard you work, nothing will be successful with the help of  ALLAH*

Doakan maznah dan kawan berjaya dunia akhirat.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment